Registration fees for the Madison Street Music & Arts Academy may be made by cash or check at the church office of Madison Street United Methodist Church.
319 Madison Street
Clarksville, Tennessee 37040
For your convenience, we are pleased to offer online payment for your Madison Street Music & Arts Academy registration fees.
Payments may be made by credit card:
Payments may also be made by ACH transfer from your checking account.
Listed below are the registration fees for each program offering of the Madison Street Music & Arts Academy:
|Private Lessons (all instruments)||
$280* (for 14 thirty-minute lessons)
*Payable in 4 monthly installments of $70
$204* (includes home materials)
*Payable in 4 monthly installments of $51
|Our Time Class||
$192* (includes home materials)
*Payable in 4 monthly installments of $48
$196* (includes home materials)
*Payable in 4 monthly installments of $49
$155* (includes home materials - addl. siblings $7)
*Payable in 3 monthly installments of $52
|Sign & Sing||$95 (includes home materials)|
|Basic Musicianship (Music Theory)||$75|
|Choirs and Ensembles||Offered at no charge|
Directions for making a credit card payment or ACH transfer:
1. Click on the “Make a Payment” link below (after reading these directions)
2. Select “Single/One Time Gift”
3. In the “Donation Amount” box enter the registration fee for your class or
private lesson. (See registration fees listed above)
4. In the “Apply My Gift To” box select “Music and Arts Academy”
5. Enter your credit card or bank account information as requested under
6. Provide your contact information, as requested.
7. Click “Submit Your Donation”
Click the Make a Payment link below to begin the process for credit card or ACH transfer payment.
MAKE A PAYMENT
KINDERMUSIK MONTHLY PAYMENT POLICY
1) Opting for the monthly payment plan does not make Kindermusik a monthly activity;
rather, it makes paying for a semester in monthly installments an option for those who prefer it.
2) The first monthly payment is due BEFORE the semester begins.
Thereafter, monthly payments are due at the first class in the following months.
3) If for any reason, a student withdraws from a class, there are no refunds, and families will be
be obligated to pay the rest of the home materials fee in full.
- Once enrolled, students are expected to attend all lessons/classes. If a student misses a lesson, the teacher may choose to offer a make-up lesson but it is not required for the teacher to provide any make-up lessons for a student’s absence.
- If a student misses a lesson/class, the Music & Arts Academy will not issue a refund.
- If a lesson/class is cancelled due to the teacher’s absence, the teacher will schedule a make-up lesson at no additional cost to the student.
- Any student wishing to cancel a private lesson should notify the teacher at least 24 hours prior to the lesson time.
- For private lessons, a partial refund is available if the student withdraws from the Music & Arts Academy prior to their third lesson. The Academy is unable to issue refunds after the third lesson.
- For class offerings, refunds are available only if students request a refund prior to the beginning of the first class. Once the class has started, the Academy will not issue refunds.